Delete all cookies in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer allows you to delete all cookies at the same time.
- Step 1: Go to the “Settings” section in the Internet Explorer menu. There click on the point “Options” and then under “History” on “Select”. A new section opens.
- step 2: Check the checkbox in front of the item “Cookies”.
- step 3: Now click on “Delete”. All cookies in Internet Explorer will then be deleted.
Delete individual cookies in Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer also allows the targeted removal of individual cookies.
- Step 1: Go to the “Internet Options” area via the “Tools” menu. In the section “Temporary Internet files ” click on Settings → Show files.
- step 2: You will now see a list of numerous files. In front of the cookies, you will see the addition “Cookie”. Select the cookies to be deleted by clicking on them.
- step 3: Press the Delete key to remove individually marked cookies.
Deactivate cookies permanently
The handling of cookies can also be regulated permanently.
- Step 1: Go to “Internet Options” in Internet Explorer under “Extras”. A new window is opening up.
- step 2: In the “Data Protection” section you can now see numerous setting options for handling cookies.
- step 3: Move the slider to the right or left to allow or block cookies in the future. Alternatively, you can use “Sites” to specify which cookies are to be allowed or blocked.
Also Read: Free Text To Speech Online Converter
Delete cookies in Firefox
Cookies can be found on almost every website. Since these enable identification, many users want to turn off cookies. We’ll show you how this can be done very easily in Firefox.
Delete all cookies in Firefox
The most radical way is to delete all cookies in the browser. In Firefox, this task is done quickly.
- Step 1: In Firefox, click Firefox → History → Clear Recent History in the upper left corner. Alternatively, press the key combination Ctrl + Shift + Del.
- Step 2: Select “All” in the upper dropdown.
- Step 3: In the lower area, check the box only for “Cookies”, then click on “Delete now”. All cookies have now been deleted.
Delete individual cookies in Firefox
Individual cookies can also be deleted quickly.
- Step 1: In Firefox, click Tools → Settings. Then select the “Data protection” tab.
- Step 2: Under “Firefox will create a history”, select “Create according to user-defined settings” in the dropdown.
- Step 3: You will now see the item “Show cookies”. Click on it. You can now search for individual cookies using the search field. Clicking on “Remove cookie” deletes individual cookies.
Deactivate cookies permanently
The fact that cookies are created can also be permanently deactivated and reactivated if necessary.
- Step 1: Click Tools → Settings. Select the “Data Protection” tab.
- Step 2: In the “History” section, under “Firefox will create a history”, select “Create according to user-defined settings”. You will now have additional options.
- Step 3: Uncheck “Accept cookies”. All cookies will be rejected in the future. You can define exceptions using the “Exceptions” button. If you want to allow cookies again, simply tick the box again.
Also Read: Google Analytics Data Collection Guide