Having a website is much more than having visitors. It is also an image. Therefore, when we decide on the web design of our corporate website, we have to take into account many more aspects beyond the aesthetic. However, these do not have to torpedo your customers or achieve the opposite effect: expel them from your website. You have to be very careful so that users return to your page, help you in positioning issues, and get, if it is the case, benefit to it in one way or another.
Reasons why the customer does not return
Too much publicity. Do not abuse banners or advertising that can slow down the user’s browsing on your website. Perhaps you have wanted to make an announcement, want them to subscribe to the newsletter through a prominent notice on the home page … and the potential client sees your website too invasive and does not return. Watch out!
- Difficulty finding the information: You have to make things easy for those who visit the website of your professional office. If we make things difficult for them, it is expected that they do not return. Make your site a simple space where the information is easily locatable.
- Little navigable: Your website must, above all, be navigable, valuable, and practical. If the user experience is not satisfactory, it may happen that your potential client does not return when they see it too complicated.
- Incomplete or unhelpful information: Perhaps one of the reasons for the stampede of users is that they have seen that the information is not very useful or incomplete, that you give few details about your services, products, and solutions, review it!
- Going modern: Do not follow the trends in web design, and even less the most strident ones. Opt for minimalist websites, but current, visible, and with good organization. Going too modern on your corporate website or your professional office can lead to your client not returning.
- Badly structured: Likewise, one of the reasons why the client does not return is because it is poorly structured and hierarchized, where it isn’t easy to find the information or where it is distributed without any criteria.
- Low loading speed: A load of your website influences when your clients do not return and when it comes to SEO positioning. A web page with low loading speed becomes very heavy, dull, and impractical. Have you checked?
- Music or videos with voice: Maybe you have managed to scare your potential client, which is why he has not returned. And it is that you never opt for web designs with a video or music as soon as you enter, these must always be turned off, and the client has the option of giving it volume or not.
- Outdated image: Another handicap that your website can have is its image. It is time to opt for a modern and current design! Why has an old and outdated corporate website been able to improve your brand image with a much more modern website? Outdated websites can put your customer back.
- Badly positioned: Did you know that the design of your website can also have a positive and negative impact on your positioning? A poorly positioned website, where SEO criteria have not been taken into account, can become invisible, and that the client is not that he does not return, it is that he may not find it.
Whether you have a corporate website, a professional office, or an online store, make the user experience something positive so that they always have a website among their favorites. This should be your goal. Don’t you think