Social networks are one of the most used digital channels today, both by users and by companies. It is on social media that the audience of most brands spends most of their time. And among the most popular networks, Instagram is one of the most used.
To help you get the most out of your Profile, in this article, we will tell you how Instagram works for companies and the possibilities that this social network offers to your business.
Instagram for business: the data speaks for itself
Instagram is one of the social networks of the moment. Through this channel, it is possible to reach many people in just a few seconds.
According to internal Instagram data, there are more than one billion active accounts each month, and around 90% of users follow company profiles through this social network. Am I still looking for more reasons to start using Instagram?
In addition to advertising yourself or creating attractive communication pieces, Instagram for business allows you to create and maintain a closer relationship with your customers. Through this platform, millions of users seek inspiration and discover content that meets their needs, including content that companies produce. Did you know that more than 60% of users claim to have found new products through Instagram?
Competitive tools for any business
- Instagram for companies is an option available to brands so that they can communicate with their followers. A professional account offers you a series of critical utilities to make your digital strategy work.
This version allows you to access competitive and exclusive tools for companies, which means that an average user cannot access:
Sponsor content and create ads;
- Access to statistics about your stories and organic publications;
- Get performance data on sponsored ads, stories, and posts;
- Obtain information about your audience, including age, gender, locations and the average time, hours and days that your followers are most active;
- Sell products or services through Instagram Shopping;
- Add company information, such as an address, category or industry, location, contacts (email, phone) or opening hours.
How to use Instagram for business
If you don’t have an Instagram account, now is the time to create one. You have to download the app and register normally. If you already have a conventional narrative, you just have to convert it into a professional account. To do this, go to Profile> Settings> Switch to work performance. That easy!
Once you have your professional account ready, two main ways to share content are organic and paid.
If you are looking to generate organic content, you can create stories and publications on your Profile in photo, video or carousel format. This last format allows you to share multiple ranges in a single publication.
With the paid option, you can create and sponsor such content or create ads to attract new users to your Profile. This type of content can reach an automatic or defined audience with a budget and duration before publishing the ad.
The only secret to getting results is to be creative when creating your content, have well-defined goals, and know your target audience very well. Only then will you achieve success on Instagram.